Great news, Innovation Cloud is expanding its team.
We are looking for two highly motivated Full Stack software developers. The role will focus on developing IC applications & services for worldwide consumption using technologies including plain PHP, Html, CSS, Angular 2+ optional, Relational DB’s, NoSQL DB’s.
We offer a challenging and creative environment and the chance to work on applications servicing Fortune 500 clients all within a high-caliber team of talented engineers.
We expect you to be highly technical and use your prowess to: build and maintain features according to the specification provided, debug and isolate problems, make sure our product is safe and production ready for our clients.
As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Design, develop & deliver applications to meet business needs in a RAD environment
• Own solutions from conception to production deployment and use
• Write well documented and code to agreed architectural standards
• Contribute to load, soak and QA testing to deliver quality solutions (and keep them that way)
• Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
• Join development team to drive or support initiatives as required
• Work closely with Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and other parts of the team
• Participate in requirements gathering, clarification, reviews and product design to build quality in the early stages of the product lifecycle
• Contribute improvements to introduce and learn new technologies and processes used by the organization to maintain a high-quality bar
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Degree in Computer Science or comparable area
• 2+ years software development experience
• Experience building APIs
• Experience developing customer facing web applications
• Production experience with database technologies
• Production experience with deployments
• Ability to learn new technologies & paradigms as required
• A track record of continuous skills enhancement and technical development
• Prior work with large volume transactional data services (and large data sets)
• NoSQL database exposure
• Ability to prioritize, estimate and schedule your work
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe that you are a match.