As your success depends on strategic integration of technology, information and business processes, it is our top priority to provide security, data privacy protection, protection against data breaches and disaster recovery capabilities ensuring the safety of your data.
Innovation Cloud has achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information security management certification covering our product development, implementation and support services.
As one of the most stringent certifications for information security controls, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate guarantees that all our processes regarding information security are managed and operated in a manner that provides the highest level of safety of intellectual property and highly sensitive business data of our clients.
The high level of information security is complemented by our efficient management system. Innovation Cloud has implemented ISO 9001 quality management system in its operations.
Innovation Cloud supports end-users in the organizations to get the work done as well as to achieve organizational growth, ensured by the proper allocation and quality of all our data centers with world-class availability and scalability.
With servers in 14 data centers located on 4 continents, we make sure to provide the most secure, fast and reliable service to all our clients.
- Primary data centers are located in Amsterdam, Dallas, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Disaster recovery data centers are located in Luxembourg and Washington DC
- Smart cache servers are located in Dallas, Amsterdam, Lagos, Moscow, Singapore and Hong Kong
All our servers are linked with secure connections utilizing military-grade encryption ensuring the highest level of security for your data.
Each server is a single-tenant bare metal with guaranteed connectivity of 40Gbps. Moreover, all servers are internally connected with 20 Gbps Virtual Private Network, completely isolated from the internet.
Users from around the world access the Geo aware DNS and connect through the nearest cache proxy server minimizing the response time and latency of our service, working as a very fast performing CDN (Content Delivery Network).
None of our databases and application servers are accessible over the internet, ensuring the permanent availability of our service and the high-level security of your data.
Data centers facts:
- All data centers have Tier III (availability of 99,982%) and Tier IV (99.995% availability) certification provided by the Uptime Institute, as well as SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type II
- All data centers have valid certificates ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS
- All data centers operate by ISO 9001:2008 quality management system
- All data centers have PUE 1.1 to 1.5 – they use green energy and contribute to environmental sustainability
- Planned Offsite Backup, Disaster Recovery, Log and Monitoring
In addition to the security provided through the Innovation Cloud operational policies, there are many additional protective capabilities built into the software itself. Those capabilities include:
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Sophisticated user permissions
- Features and ideas export
- Data encryption at rest
- Anti-virus scanning
- IP address access control
- Account backup and export