Great news, Innovation Cloud is expanding its team.
We are looking for highly motivated Account Manager who understands how to navigate Enterprise Clients and have a strong interest in innovation management. The role will work directly with customers, sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales results closing new deals, as well as managing and growing our client’s contract to achieve maximum possible satisfaction.
We offer a challenging and creative environment and the chance to work with fortune 500 clients all within a high-caliber team of talented managers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Research new prospects, generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach company’s sales target
• Serves as the primary business contact for the customers and is ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction
• Building relationships with high-value customer to ensure high levels of satisfaction, continued growth and partnership.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations
• Deliver sales results that meet or exceed sales goals established by management
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• 4 year degree in Management or similar preferred
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus,
including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
• Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
• Fluency in English required
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe that you are a match.