Use Crowdsourcing plug-in to launch an external initiative to collect ideas and feedback from your targeted groups.
IMPORTANT: Only Innovation Cloud PRO accounts have option to use Crowdsourcing plugin and it is a subject to additional charges.
Read more about Crowdsourcing.
If you are the owner of a Innovation Cloud Startup account, you need to upgrade it first to Innovation Cloud PRO and activate the Crowdsourcing plugin during that process. The same process applies to those who already have a Innovation Cloud PRO account.
If you don’t have an Innovation Cloud PRO account yet, please follow these instructions to create one:
Create IC PRO account
To activate Crowdsourcing plug-in, please follow instructions below:
1. To activate the Crowdsourcing plug-in, you need to login to your existing Innovation Cloud Startup or PRO account.
2. Once you are logged into your account, please click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen and choose from drow-down menu Upgrade & Payment option.
3. Choose your desired Innovation Cloud PRO account and select the Crowdsourcing plug-in. Choose the amount of expected monthly feedback from your targeted audience and define the payment plan. Then proceed to Payment details.
IMPORTANT: If you cancel the recurring payment, your account will remain active until the end of the already paid period. However, you can set up a new payment plan at any time.
4. Enter your payment details and click on Payment button.
5. Finish the payment by any of the presented options: Credit card, PayPal or Invoice.