IMPORTANT: Only the Administrator of your Innovation Cloud account can suspend users.
1. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen and from the drop-down menu choose the System settings option.
2. Go to the User Management tab.
3. The list of all the active users will appear on your screen. To suspend a user, click on the pencil located on the right of the single userbox.
4. In the user details, please find Administrative actions and mark Suspend checkbox.
5. After the changes are made, click on the button Submit to successfully apply changes.
Note: Suspended users will appear in section All users marked with a yellow warning sign. You can reactivate user anytime applying the same procedure..